- a current Australian driver’s license or permit,
- a valid Digital iD
- a current Australian or foreign passport,
- a current Government issued proof of age card,
- other current identity documents approved by the Liquor Licensing Division such as the Victorian Key-pass,
- an overseas drivers license that must contain the persons photograph, date of birth and be written in the English language.
The Gatsby is purely on a walk-in basis. The Gatsby offers full table service, so sit back, relax and enjoy the Gatsby experience.
- Booking Private Areas
- For special occasions our private dining room and lounge area are available for exclusive use. Please contact our functions and events team via this link.
- A pre-payment of 20% deposit (of total spend) is required at the time of booking.
- For all private area bookings with more than 10 guests, a gratuity fee of 10% will be automatically added to the final bill.
- For groups of 10 or more we kindly ask that any changes or cancellations to your booking be made no less than 48 hours prior.
- For groups fewer than 10, a 24-hour notice period be provided for any changes or cancellations to your booking.
- For no shows or late cancellations, you will be subject to a fee of $50 per person that will be applied to the credit card attached to the reservation.
- For all function bookings, we ask that any cancellation to your function be made no less than 7 days prior. The paid deposit is non-refundable.
- In the case of a confirmed booking being cancelled more than 7 days in advance, the balance will be refunded minus deposit. Any cancellations within 7 days notice of the function, including the night of will forfeit any monies being refunded or transferred, this includes all function catering and beverage packages.
Should your reservation fall on a weekend and/or public holiday a surcharge will be applied to all food and beverage prices. This is to account for the additional costs incurred by staff increased award rates.
- Public Holidays – a 15% surcharge is applied.
- Sundays – a 10% surcharge is applied.
Please note a variable surcharge will be applied to all credit and debit card payments.